• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Good news; I got Bull a friend.

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
And yet another new chapter on this episode of All My Lovebirds;

The seemingly joyous union of four of our characters ended today. Triss began building another nest and chased Freddie around. Freddie went to stay with Krem for an hour, but he and Goku began bickering.

Meanwhile, at Bull's place; he and his main squeeze Steven actually began to argue! The building of a new nest caused Steven to turn territorial. He and Triss soon relocated back to their old house.

Goku came over to visit Bull, but Bull was having none of it. Goku then returned home and Freddie returned to his good friend Bull.

Guzma, meanwhile, spent the day minding his own business and kept his nose out of the kids' affairs. They're far too noisy for the old man. He did find a new favourite perch that allowed him to sit right by the window and soak up the bright summer sun.

In other words; we had a completely uneventful and normal day here.

Garet

Real Name
Garet
20180622_203200.jpg
Looks like Gugu heard me calling him old and decided to get in on some mischief to prove me wrong!
Not sure how he managed to get it to land on the doors, but....
When questioned, his only comment was 'no'. He is currently behind bars.

I almost wanna draw a comic bout yer birdies
:laugh: I wish ya luck if you do! There are so many of them.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I think caring for the creatures we take custody of is definitely worth the time, unlike some silly football game.
I was wondering if it has to do with activity levels? You/we are running around doing care and 'they' are sitting on their behinds. Aside from obsessed and addicted, I am sure there's nothing wrong with you!

I almost wanna draw a comic bout yer birdies
Please do. And make us a family tree while you're at it. I can't keep up with this soap opera. "Days of our Birdies" Starring Garet.

Garet

Real Name
Garet
I was wondering if it has to do with activity levels? You/we are running around doing care and 'they' are sitting on their behinds. Aside from obsessed and addicted, I am sure there's nothing wrong with you!
And lazy. Can't forget lazy!

Please do. And make us a family tree while you're at it. I can't keep up with this soap opera. "Days of our Birdies" Starring Garet.
You should try living with this drama. :hehe: I turn around for one second and someone's under the bed or building a nest or trying to get in the kitchen. And by the time I've dealt with that, the other birds have decided they want to try and get in Yen's cage or are trying to get the budgies' millet...

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Obsessed, addicted and lazy. Those things don't go together!

I turn around for one second and someone's under the bed or building a nest or trying to get in the kitchen. And by the time I've dealt with that, the other birds have decided they want to try and get in Yen's cage or are trying to get the budgies' millet...
You're like the old woman in the shoe!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen

jennluna

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenn
Did I just wander into a Wallace and Gromit cartoon or is this the wrong trousers? Er...simile? Whatever.