• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Gonzos new game

Domothebudgie

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
I was hiding under a blanket yesterday, and gonzo hopped on top of the blanket and started doing front flips . He would stand on top of me and roll of the the side of the bed, then proceed to laugh very loudly. He barely ever laughed in the past, but he was laughing nonstop yesterday! He then went above my head(which I didn’t see) and peeked his head under the blanket. When he saw that he scared me he started laughing and did his little hop/run! I swear he’s getting more and more into teasing people, especially my mom. He has also started a new thing where he will raise his wings and puff up his feathers, then scream at a very low town almost like growling. I think he still hasn’t really figured out shadows yet so this is his way of “fighting them off” he did this scream yesterday when I was under the blanket right next to my ear, and started laughing! I think he enjoys seeing me worried since I thought he got hurt. He is such a little prankster!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
How funny! You'll have to try and get a video!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Oh no. You got the practical joker of birds. Him do sounds so sweet and incredible.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Aren't they clever? You should put a name to it! We started saying "somersault" when Star turned a flip. Now she will do it on demand.

Domothebudgie

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
How funny! You'll have to try and get a video!
He is a silly little guy, I’ll see if he’s still so playful when I have other people around to record for me. I’m thinking about installing a camera so can get videos of all his silly little antics.

Domothebudgie

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Oh no. You got the practical joker of birds. Him do sounds so sweet and incredible.
It’s really funny, but not for my mom . He is very sweet to her when I’m not there cuz she gives him treats. But when he’s out of the cage he will fly into her and start screaming, and my mom will get so upset!! He only does this to my mom cuz honestly her reactions are pretty funny and we all laugh, even if We all feel bad afterwards.