• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Goldfish Obsession

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I got a new calico goldfish from my friend in NJ.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
@Flipper Congratulations on Jersey! He/she is beautiful.

Matt

kczoe321

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Kerri
@Flipper First of all, as someone born and raised in that state, I love the name :hehepink:

And second, what a cute fish! Love the markings (even if the black leaves) and I love his body shape. What a great fish! Thank you so much for sharing a picture. I can't wait to see what he looks like in a few months! :heart2:

But honestly I really like all the fish in your picture. I would be constantly distracted and torn between staring at your fish tank and staring at Leto if I were you!

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Flipper First of all, as someone born and raised in that state, I love the name :hehepink:

And second, what a cute fish! Love the markings (even if the black leaves) and I love his body shape. What a great fish! Thank you so much for sharing a picture. I can't wait to see what he looks like in a few months! :heart2:

But honestly I really like all the fish in your picture. I would be constantly distracted and torn between staring at your fish tank and staring at Leto if I were you!
Thank you :) i am distracted! There is a lot of cuteness going on. I'm glad we gave youa smile :D