• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Gobies! And other favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thanks!! See post 12&13 about the gouramis.:)

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ok I love all your fish.But my favorite is that last betta.:Dholey moley who needs to vist the aquarium..I'll just visit your house.gorgeous tanks.where did the bettas come from?I must of missed that thread...when all else was going on.:hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thanks Marian. Both Bettas came from Thailand.:D

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
awesome......love that one one.

theocnoob

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pablo and George
Thanks so much for the compliments. I love aquascaping. Keeping the plants beautiful like some are able to do is an art I never quite got the hang of. Mine do ok, but I always battled algae . I have bought plants from fellow hobbyists off TPT that are absolutely perfect in every way. I don't know how they do it.
Those fish are a very rare type of Chocolate Gourami. The female is the more colorful one. I will have to find the thread at TPT to remember the name. I also do not remember exactly who I got them from, but it was a hobbyist. All of my fish are bought online. I will post the tanks that go with some of the fish later tonight.:)
I thought it might be chocolate gourami related. They are perfect. Have they spawned for you? Had them long? You just have such a lovely collection :):highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.