1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Gimp

Discussion in 'Shutterbug Street' started by Lady Jane, 8/7/18.

1. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    Does anyone use the Gimp photo editing software? It looks a photoshop spinoff but there is no charge. I did just order a how to book to learn how to use it. Looking for some feedback from users.

2. TikiMyn

TikiMyn Rollerblading along the road Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

Robin
    I don’t, my best friend used to use it though and she Said it was great and easy to use. She Made the covers for our group projects with it:)

Lady Jane likes this.
  3. Birdbabe

Birdbabe Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

I have " Aviary" and " Photo pro" on my phone , that's what I use to crop and edit photos and videos.

Lady Jane likes this.
  4. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

I have it on my computer but I've never used it since I have Photoshop. I wanted to try it out and do a comparison since I don't want to update my version of PS by purchasing one of the Cloud subscriptions.

Lady Jane likes this.
  5. Feather

Feather Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran

Jasmine
    I have it and use it all the time. :artist2:

Lady Jane likes this.
  6. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    I bought a book for beginners .I learn better that way.

iamwhoiam likes this.
  7. Aviana

Aviana Strolling the yard

Learning it is on my list of things to do. I have been interested for a few years now, but keep putting it off.

Lady Jane likes this.
  8. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor

Sadie
    Youtube has tons of tutorials. :)

9. Lady Jane

Dianne
    I watched the YouTube instructional videos and they really did not help me. I need to learn at a slower pace and the individuals doing the videos are not always covering at a slower rate for first time people. I took a course to learn Photoshop in adult education with a live instructor and it was just fantastic. Just cannot afford to get another Photoshop after it crashed and burned along with my computer.

10. Sylvester

Sylvester Jogging around the block

Hi LJ!

Sorry if this is off topic but I still can't seem to navigate this site. Everything is taking five minutes and that is if I can get on it at all. Is anybody else having this problem this week? I have been using both firefox and explorer.

11. Lady Jane

Dianne
  12. Sylvester

Thank you!

Lady Jane likes this.
  13. Sylvester

Thank you!

Lady Jane likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)