1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Gigi is 3 months old today!

Discussion in 'Nursery Rhyme Drive' started by Dona, 5/1/18.

1. Dona

Dona Jogging around the block

Dona
    My baby linnie, Gigi, is 3 months old today. She came home with me only 6 weeks ago. I have had many birds in my life and this girl is maybe my favorite. All parrot in a little adorable package. I love the way she moves with those cross over feet, sometimes pausing in mid air, how crazy hard she plays, how she does a single contact call for me every time I come out of the bathroom, lol, her sweet chirping and buzzing, how she blinks those big thoughtful eyes, how she is interested in everyone (including strangers and toddlers!), and how she wakes up every morning ready for an adventure with me. I know that there could be some bumps in the road as she matures, but I think we are off to the best start possible. Count on monthly posts celebrating her birthdays. :) I'm in love.

Piper E likes this.
  2. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Martine
    Cross over feet :hehe: love that! She sounds adorable.

Piper E and Dona like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)