• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Getting a new budgie!

Nidarosis

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Maja
After a while of not having any budgies, I decided to get a new one for me and as a buddy outside the cage for my cockatiel.
I am very excited, and I'm going to go get the little one on thursday afternoon.
Here are some pictures from the seller.
I think some of the pictures are older than the others.

I will be needing name suggestions!!

Attachments

Budgiebirb

Moving in
By Looking at their Ceres, I’m guessing their female, I only though of 2 nice onesies, so here are two girl (first one could be both sex) names
1. Blu
2. Lilac

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
New little one is beautiful! I can't think of any suggestions for names, but you could google baby girl (or boy) names and see which ones you like! Looks like a girl from the photos, but I can't tell for sure.

Nidarosis

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Maja
Got our new baby budgie, Saga on thursday evening. She is such a sweetheart. I am still worrying that maybe she havent eaten anything or had any water... I cant tell by her bowls, at least she has thrown one of her small millets on the floor of the cage, so I hope for the best.

Other than that she is very calm around us now, the first day was scary, but today she is barely even bothered if we change her food or water inside the cage.

Attachments

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Gorgeous little creature. :heart2: Her expression in that pic is adorable. I think you may have a little diva on your hands. ;) She looks like she's got spirit!
:ballerina:

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
I am so excited for you!! She is gorgeous!!!:heart:Saga is a very pretty name, reminds me of my Gana(flamish giant rabbit) for Some reason:)

Nidarosis

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Maja
She is absolutely wonderful!
Still not completely tame, since the only reason she really sits on us is because she doesn't feel so confident in flying yet. She is however completely calm when around us, so she will rather easy to work with <3
Onyx has also shown interest in her, but it kind of looks like he is judging her hard for being around these pesky humans :lol:

Attachments

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww so pretty. I love the cloudy blue. As I always say, little work of art.

Nidarosis

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Maja
Are you quarantining her? She is a beauty queen.
She was in her own room where she lived for a few days, where the breeder had changed clothes etc. So I had her only by herself in another room until today when she managed to fly out into the livingroom But we did get her last thursday, so it's been almost a week + a week ish where she was bred.
No idea if that is enough though.

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Congratulations! She is so adorable, and I love her poses for the camera! :heart: