• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Garage ?! Advice asap

AzaleaMist

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy
Now I'm feeling dumb, why seal the floors? You think entering the garage in and out would be okay through the service door? I told him not in the winter but I could create a barrier to stop a draft I just don't want to take any chances. The garage heater works very well.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Sounds like a good idea as long as you do the above stated things I think it would work out fine :)

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Now I'm feeling dumb, why seal the floors? You think entering the garage in and out would be okay through the service door? I told him not in the winter but I could create a barrier to stop a draft I just don't want to take any chances. The garage heater works very well.
Don't feel dumb...I am paranoid...lol. Just in case there is anything that could emit something. You could paint the floors. I sealed our basement floors just to help protect against moisture.

AzaleaMist

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy
Our basement floor is painted, but had not thought of the garage. Everything is still up in air right now. There are days that I have had nightmares about selling them and somehow my cockatiels were suppose to go with them. It was actually pretty horrible. This followed a night of complaining. Fortunately they have loud days and quiet days (nights). Right now I'm trying all sorts of things to quiet them but when Pan wants to be loud there isn't really a way to stop him.