• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Galah Cockatoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ariel
Hi everyone, I’m looking to adopt/buy a galah cockatoo, I refuse to buy one from a parrot shop or breeder, I currently have five year old CAG that I got from this guy in NJ that looked like he was a parrot hoarder, he had 5 CAG’s in his bedroom and never takes them out of the cage!

A month ago I got a sun conure from someone in NY that was defiantly just neglected and not taken care of, today both parrots are defiantly having a better life with me and my family, I feed them everything I can and the best food and a lot of time spent with both parrots, I got full blood tests done by Animal Genetics in FL and they are healthy birds

Bottom line is parrots need to be adopted or to buy from people that can’t take of one anymore, so I will like to give a good home to a galah cockatoo adopt/buy from a privet person.

I did contact two bird shelters in NJ but I find them difficult to deal with.

Willing to drive to NJ, PA, NY, CT, MD

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Very nice of you to want to adopt a bird. It might be a bit of a challenge to find a Galah. I don't see them that often for adoption but hopefully others may know of one in need of a loving home.

Status
Not open for further replies.