• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Funny mashup

Atomiklan

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Andrew
Had a really funny dream last night. Dreamt I had to take Charlie (Society Finch) to the vet. Nothing was particularly wrong with him. In fact I remember thinking to myself, ugh... this vet is not doing anything useful and its gonna cost me a fortune. That's not the funny part... In fact, that just makes me sound cheap haha which I am not. The funny part was, Charlie was a mashup of all three of my birds. He had patterning like Emma and in particular was red and blue like Lada. Its as though I took all three of my birds to the vet as one combined bird haha. Anyone else have any funny bird dream stories to tell? I wish I could see Lada's dreams. She talks in her sleep :)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Atomiklan

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Andrew
Ha no bump necessary. Apparently I am just the only one with weird dreams :)

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
:coffeescreen::rofl: Too funny! I have been having bird dreams the past two days, this night first I dreamed Henkie and Fëanor, two males, somehow had a baby. The baby looked exactly like Fëanor and was there out of nowhere all grown up. We were in Some weird house as well. Then after acceptant that I now had three birds, suddenly there was another baby, this one looked like Henkie. I remember I started to panick because they kept popping up out of nowhere and I couldn’t stop it:lol: Then after that I was suddenly somewhere else in a new room. There was a large double cage-aviary like thing to the wall with another cage-aviary next to it. It was a bird room with two white cockatoos, I think U2’s and a RBT, and a flock of I think lovebirds(of course lol!). And then there was a new bird in Some kind of plastic basket, a parrotlet named Hank. Someone called me away and I really had to go to them. The three toos were out and I asked the person(no idea who) wether they could stay out or if they would bother Hank. He or she Said the could stay out. Then I went to a sort of high hallway with a long dining table in it to eat. Suddenly I got up and ran back to the bird room and indeed the toos were bothering Hank. I got them back to their cages and then when I looked at them, I was like hey where are all your toys? There was a large toy stash but there was only one toy in Each cage. Then I started rearranging their cages. I remember they did have really Nice perches though, hmm where could I get those:lol: