• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures French Bulldog Puppies

CaliEckies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Thought I would share some photos of my 2 current litters bc who doesnt love puppy pictures?

Potcha X Teddy Jr: 4 weeks old I need new photos. Photos are from birth - 2 weeks

Morgan x Blue/Tan: they are 2 weeks old today. Photos are from birth - and 1 of the only girl at 2 weeks I need to take more this weekend

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Awwwww so so so cute! I love their little faces! :heart2: I just want smooch them :giggle: The mom looks so patience too. I've never seen a mom feed her pups on her back like that:heart:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Aww… frenchies are so cute and expressive. Did mom have to have a c-section? I can see her belly was shaved but wasn't' sure if you blurred the incision. Don't most french bulldogs have to have a c-section? I'm always watching the vet shows!

CaliEckies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Mom doesnt feed on her back on her own. It is the easiest way for me to get a group shot and get them all fed on their first feeding :) due to the flat faces i have to be very careful about them breathing in milk and this position works really well.
Awwwww so so so cute! I love their little faces! :heart2: I just want smooch them :giggle: The mom looks so patience too. I've never seen a mom feed her pups on her back like that:heart:
I did go ahead a blur the incision lol most people dont want to see that. I would say 95% of Bulldogs need c-sections. I would never risk a mom or babies life going natural unless I was at the vet catheter placed and ready to sedate if one gets stuck. Normally one does bc their body isnt built to give birth. They also dont reproduce on their own so thats done at the vet along with doing an ultrasound or xray to verify there are puppies and we do progesterone tests to see when to inseminate and babies are never left with moms when born :)
Aww… frenchies are so cute and expressive. Did mom have to have a c-section? I can see her belly was shaved but wasn't' sure if you blurred the incision. Don't most french bulldogs have to have a c-section? I'm always watching the vet shows!

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I love frenchies!

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
they are so sweet love little puppies

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Squee! So cute. I love frenchies.

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Oh my gosh! They are so super adorable! :heart: :heart: :heart:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
So cute.

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sqeeeeee! Toooooo cute! Are you keeping any? You you find girls or boys to have a better personality?

CaliEckies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Aubrey: I would love to keep my Black and Tan girl that's from the litter of 3 but I've had someone waiting a long time for a girl so she's going to Washington to live with 2 of my other bulldogs they have :)
I've always preferred boy dogs. I think it's 100% my personal preference though.