• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Freeze dried goodies

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Shhh the raccoons are gone! We don’t want them coming back.
Well if the FD broccoli tastes bad they might have left thinking your house has gone to pots with lousy food. :D But I'm glad they left for you. I don't want them hanging around here either so we don't feed the wild birds. I have seen them on occasion as well as opossums. They run funny when I stomp my feet at them.

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
If anyone is interested, we have been ordering the Nutristore corn and peas for about 6 years. They are fresh tasting and there is basically NO DUST, the vegetables are whole and intact.

The corn has held steady at $31.00 and the peas at $30-32. The two can I think yield almost 2 pounds each. The guys love the peas as their a bit sweeter then the ones we used to order from Mother earth or just vegetables ( I think it's Karen's now).

Freeze Dried Super Sweet Corn by... Freeze Dried Super Sweet Corn by Nutristore | Pack of 2 | 31 Total oz | Amazing Taste | Healthy Snack | Survival Food: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Depending on budget, I will admit to buying their FD raspberries as the guys love them, I crumble 4 berries and have no red wedding massacre when I come home. It's a bit spendy but the two cans will last about 4 months.

We did the corn and peas to wean off seeds
( all the sugar from the corn, it's more of a treat) and they weren't keen on fresh.

Last edited: