• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Freeze Dried Everything for Birds from Avian Organics!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Yeah, like in small pieces. I can try them. I’ll find a pic.
cool! That will be so much fun for the birds! I sent you an email about my new order :)

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I think this is what Finchly meant to post for You Danita:)
OH that reminds me of that one christmas...my daughter in law asked for a mandoline...people, I don't cook nor know what things are (well I know what a slicer is called now). But anyway, she got this for Christmas instead!

Vintage-Antique-Mandolin-Old-Bowlback-Neapolitan.jpg

I was really confused why she wanted one for the kitchen. Thought maybe it was some sort of cafe decor. I even asked my son who confirmed and was confused as well.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
OH that reminds me of that one christmas...my daughter in law asked for a mandoline...people, I don't cook nor know what things are (well I know what a slicer is called now). But anyway, she got this for Christmas instead!

View attachment 309878

I was really confused why she wanted one for the kitchen. Thought maybe it was some sort of cafe decor. I even asked my son who confirmed and was confused as well.

:rofl:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

View attachment 309878

That is what I thought too, Dawn said I needed one too @jerseybella I thought, omg, I got enough on my plate lol

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Where is my bean pic?

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Mango beans prepped. An experiment for me! I snack all day, hate eating so this would be good. Been making bird food all this time. Trying something for me now. 08B9CF1E-5B22-40D0-B6AA-8BB1F008A31F.jpeg

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

View attachment 309878

:omg: that's hysterical!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly

View attachment 309878

That is so funny! And I'm a musician, in my world the mandolin(e) question would be doubly confusing! :rofl:

Check out the electronic mandolines @Danita. Might be easier on your hands although I've never used one but I've thought about purchasing one.
:jawdrop1: I didn't know there was such a thing! More Gadgets!

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I just put in a batch of non bird related food for the first time since getting my FD. Felt weird not putting organic fruits and veggies into it!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I just put in a batch of non bird related food for the first time since getting my FD. Felt weird not putting organic fruits and veggies into it!
Yeah, what a waste of Freeze Dry time :laughin: !!!
I had people over last weekend and I was getting them to taste it all, TASTE, they were just plain old eating it after that :mad2: It was all my samples for photos lol

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Yeah, what a waste of Freeze Dry time :laughin: !!!
I had people over last weekend and I was getting them to taste it all, TASTE, they were just plain old eating it after that :mad2: It was all my samples for photos lol
Well... at least now you know it's good. :roflmao: I would have just put a tiny amount out of each so even if they did eat it all, it wouldn't dip into what you needed to save.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
So, 44 hours it took to freeze dry this. I want them perfect, I love this so much.

Next up, Apricots, more sweet Potatoes, the bean experiment and APPLES

PS where is tech support in this forum? I’m having photo issues

446612F3-8AFE-4DF4-8BD1-07DC3637C076.jpeg

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Product FD photos almost done ✅
Note, this antique box was my mom’s. I used to do all my country craft photos with it. It looks just as beautiful with AO. I can still have a piece of my Mom in my business, all my drive and my crazy entrepreneurial mind is from her. :)
A second, larger Freeze Dryer ordered and on the way. ✅
New AO website in the works ✅
So many more photos to do for all the other AO :( not done

6AA93ECD-809A-4CC0-8268-C285A38A9D1B.jpeg 17E57F01-B861-4049-85A4-C9BECA9BE90C.jpeg 52CA7177-E203-44B1-BDC5-E41B46290D7F.jpeg 2BD491F8-4841-479A-BEEA-92D940654C48.jpeg A87A045A-F0EF-4AED-8C72-6552A0175075.jpeg

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder