• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Freddy's Learning Hide & Seek

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
My Rascal lovebird in his younger years learned how to play hide & seek. I could whistle from anywhere in my house and he would come find me. And when I looked for him, he would whistle and I would whistle until I found him. He was fun. Today I started teaching Fred by hiding around a corner on the floor and calling him. Then he kept running in circles in the kitchen trying to figure out what I was doing. I poked my hand around the corner and waved, FREDDY BIRD FIND MAMMA LOL when he found me I said YAY YOU FIND ME and he screeched with delight lol. Then I went around the corner to the living room and he hurried in there and screeched again. Lol nope I didn't get anything done today. And Fred was late for his nap lol. :rolleyes:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
How fun!

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I was trying to get Fred to follow me. Then I thought of hide & seek! My Rascal learned that by accident, I just spent so much time with Rascal at the time lol. I spent most of the day with Fred, by the time he went in for his nap he couldn't wait to get there lol. He usually naps at 1 or so....he got there between 2:30-3. Lots of exercise today playing. :excited2:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I think that is awesome.
I love to play, "come get me if you can" (me running from room to room, and my girls chasing me) and beak wrestling.
And Eliy also loves to do peekaboo, and gets very exited and happy.

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
@Nancy B , I love reading every post you write because the love you have for Freddy just exudes off of the screen. He's a lucky bird! The hide and seek game sounds so cute!
Exactly!
So much fun, playing hide and seek is one of my fav games to play with the fids too!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
That sounds so cute.

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
@Nancy B , I love reading every post you write because the love you have for Freddy just exudes off of the screen. He's a lucky bird! The hide and seek game sounds so cute!
Awww thx! I do love my Freddy bird so much! I keep telling my family I hope he knows, they say OH I'M SURE HE KNOWS LOL, HE'S SPOILED LOL. The hide & seek with my Rascal started by accident and that's fun! Was glad Fred seemed to like it!:dance5:I hated putting him in for his nap, but he gets crabby and nippy if he doesn't get that. Lol

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Ok Joe says I'M spoiling Freddy bird....Fred wanted to sit in the living room but Joe claims he WANTED the kitchen chair! The kitchen chair was brought into the living room! I told him come on Joe, don't start dragging furniture around for Freddy! :rofl: