• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Freddy learned SCAREY BIRD trick!

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Since Burt learnt some tricks he now tells me when he wants a treat......he cycles through all the tricks he can do trying to find out which one will get him a pine nut :hehe:.
It is so cute and when he does this little routine I know we can work on more things I am trying to teach him as he is happy to co-operate and willing to work for a few treats.

Freddy sounds so adorable:heart:
That's so cute! He cycles through to see what will get him his treat!:joyful:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
That's so cute! He cycles through to see what will get him his treat!:joyful:
It is so cute and I just have to wait for him to stop trying to show me he wants a treat so I can ask him to do something and then give him a treat. It makes me giggle and it honestly cracks my kids up when they see him do it.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I love Scary Wings and I'm curious about Follow the Leader and Hide and Seek, too!

We walk our fingers along the back edge of the sofa (mimicking Luv Bug's adorably loud footsteps) and she raises her crest and fast walks after our hands. When she catches us she'll lightly grab our fingers and lets go and the "chase" continues. She gets so excited she starts hopping. :heart:

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I love Scary Wings and I'm curious about Follow the Leader and Hide and Seek, too!

We walk our fingers along the back edge of the sofa (mimicking Luv Bug's adorably loud footsteps) and she raises her crest and fast walks after our hands. When she catches us she'll lightly grab our fingers and lets go and the "chase" continues. She gets so excited she starts hopping. :heart:
I have tried that with Freddy but it scares him, I think it looks like a spider to him lol! He runs, he won't chase it haha