1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Found Penny's History

Discussion in 'Hawkhead Trail' started by camelotshadow, 6/5/18.

1. metalstitcher

metalstitcher Rollerblading along the road

Rhiana
    That is so amazing. She is a cutie and you can tell she trusts you @DoubleTake

DoubleTake likes this.
  2. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

eye P1040071 (2).jpg

Actually the eye is similar as if the beak print....Could be a relative of Penny...

3. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Penny definitely has a real sense of humor. Her laughing is such a joy as are most of her sounds.

Tonight as I moved her again near Rio she was a bit not sure.

I put a cork board in front on Rios cage so she could settle down & they both could retire for the night & she started laughing!!!!

It was almost as though she found it amusing how I had made him go away just like that!!!

I love her so. She is such a joy to my soul....even if she is acting a bit louder now that she is near the window...

metalstitcher likes this.
  4. metalstitcher

metalstitcher Rollerblading along the road

Rhiana
    I'm glad you have her to bring some laughter into your life :)

camelotshadow and faislaq like this.
  5. camelotshadow

Found Pennys Breeders Feeding notes!!!!

formula ingredients was Gerber baby food creamed corn oatmeal with applesauce and bananas carrots sweet potatoes guava or mango sunflower meal pretty bird hand feeding formula spirulina, wheat grass powder, natural calcium supplement nekton bio, Nystatin, which is an anti-fungal, peanut butter organic and certified afloxin- free.

Weaning foods

weaning foods: broccoli peas in the pod carrots apples corn on the cob, spirulina, toast, sunflower seeds-hulled, sprinkled with calcium supplement, wheatgrass powder and nekton bio pretty bird pellets Cheerios peanuts almonds walnuts

Yeah, sounds like they really cared!!!

tka and faislaq like this.
  6. camelotshadow

Got the DNA sex & data base certificates for Penny.

Also Nancy was thoughtful & sent me a 1999 calendar with Pennys brother on the cover as a baby!!!!

Guess what's inside on the photo...

Breeders Carol & Bob Rose!!!!

:omg::fairy2:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)