1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Found Penny's History

Discussion in 'Hawkhead Trail' started by camelotshadow, 6/5/18.

1. Hjarta5

Hjarta5 Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month

Jennifer
    Oh, so sorry to hear you were in a hit and run :( A good friend of mine had a similar incident when we were in college and to this day, she is still very apprehensive about crossing streets. I hope you are doing ok.

I have extended family from San Diego to Ventura Co, and I do love visiting -- but I just cant see myself catering to the traffic everyday if I had to get on the freeway like my parents do for their work. During our last visit, we had dinner with a friend before dropping him off at LAX; it was a distance of 4 miles but it took us 45 minutes via surface streets :dead:

TikiMyn likes this.
  2. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Yes, getting hit by a car is life changing even :extremeanger:if you survive it!!!

TikiMyn likes this.
  3. Hjarta5

Hjarta5 Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month

Jennifer
    I can only imagine :sadhug2: We take the every day for granted, like being able to cross the street without fear. I'm so sorry the driver didn't have the courage and ethics to stop and help you.

TikiMyn and camelotshadow like this.
  4. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Too bad they haven't completed the extension of the Gold Line from Azusa to Montclair.

TikiMyn and camelotshadow like this.
  5. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

5 week anniversary.

I think Penny may have heard her first person of 1 years on the phone. She mmay be wondering where & with whom she is with but I tell her I love her. In her eyes I ca tell she is not sure but no matter ...I will do my best to make her my angel.

Todays video...

WendyN likes this.
  6. camelotshadow

Sorry, will have to figure out how to make it public...somehow it private...

Should play now

Last edited: 6/8/18

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)