• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

found conure on maryland/eastern shore craigslist that really needs someone to adopt him

Status
Not open for further replies.

farijuana

Checking out the neighborhood
im sorry if this is the wrong place to do this but idk how else i can help this bird. ive looked for rescues in the area where the bird is but i cant seem to locate anything other than regular animal rescues and vet clinics. the description of this bird is so sad "hasn't been handled. fine as long as it stays in cage." if there is anyone in the area or knows someone nearby that can rescue this bird, that would really be amazing. heres the link to the post

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very cute. Hope the little one finds a wonderful new home.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
He is rather cute!

Rainbowings

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Vi
I'm in Maryland but can't take him in unfortunately! I'll try researching parrot rescues in the area too. Hopefully he can find a good, safe home. Craigslist is such a scary place for animals- to many weirdos wanting a "throwaway" pet or to acquire an animal to do harm to.

Status
Not open for further replies.