• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Foraging Idea

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Great idea!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
He has very nice coloring!
Thank you! He's called a "Parti-yorkie". I have no idea how they went about developing this coloration, I know it's not accepted in the rules of AKC. It didn't matter to us.... we had him neutered at 6 months. He's about 6 1/2 lbs.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
My cat Percy is the same! Very guilty of "bolt and barf." I got him a slow feeder and he acted like I was trying to starve him. :cautious:
I would never have imagined a cat scarfing food down!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
You should paint that adorable face!
This photo is what I look for from clients that want portraits. Though, in the past I've always had to be the one to photograph dogs until my husband came along to help with the photography. Animals are very hard to work with. We did this in our living room with a big black board behind him, lighting and I held a white board to bounce light to even the lighting out on both sides. But trying to get a great expression without the dog jumping out of the bed..... that's tough. We work like oil and water during the process but always end with a good result. The name on the tag on his bed actually says STUFT...( brand name) but Hubby made the name change in Photoshop.