• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Jennifer - Simmi shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

CityGirl

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Carol
Not the greatest pics, but what I have available, to date.

These are "dog-cats". Sweet, curious, involved and humorous; just a few words to describe these hairless felines (Sphynx). There's never a dull moment with these guys! Last pic is Simmi, 2 yrs. old - this last fall.

Because of allergies, my fids are mostly hypoallergenic. So far, even my birds have been safe. It's possible I might foster a CAG or Ekkie, some time down the road, so we'll have to see how a CAG fits in with regular baths.

Attachments

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
very interesting and very cute thanks for sharing

southerninak

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
So beautiful. My mom just got one of these, I haven't met her yet. Thanks fo rposting she is gorgeous!

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a regal kitty! I am allergic to cats, terrible. It is the saliva that most people are allergic to. I wonder how these would affect me?

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:omg: adorable!!!!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Simmi was adorable as a kitten but absolutely regal all grown up. :heart:

CityGirl

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Carol
Thanks, everyone... he's a riot (most of the time). He thinks he's tough, but the birds totally boss him around! :lol:

Judy, yes... odd that Sphynx cats are hypo allergenic for most because they do clean themselves. Hair or not, saliva is saliva. We have asthma in my family and this cat doesn't bother like coated cats... Devon Rex cats didn't either. We had one for 17 years and my mom, who was horribly asthmatic, never once had an episode with him. My ex (a veterinarian) said it was because his hair coat was different than other breeds. He didn't shed in the same way other coated cats did. Devons and Sphynx resemble each other physically. The most obvious difference is one just doesn't have any hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.