1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Flock Family

Discussion in 'Shutterbug Street' started by EkkieLu, 9/9/19.

1. WallyLoopey

WallyLoopey Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran Vendor

Kate
    I love your babies and your room looks so fun!

2. Rain Bow

Rain Bow Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue I Can't Stop Posting!

Rain
    I keep happening onto your post for a bunch of odd reasons. Every time I read your words...

"They are parrot's, not machines"

I think, if you've ever owned a bird, hopefully recognizing that (they are your master) :)

You know how well said your quoted phrase is. I get frustrated when the pics blurry or just not right because he's {moving, moving, moving}

So here's one of mine, he litterally had a feather mohawk... I didn't do well, I chalked it up to... Oh well!

This was not off to a good start...

20190914_220822~3.jpg

Then there's this, your flash hurts my eye Ma! pic...

20190914_221049~2.jpg

This one was the most Mokaw'y

20190914_220936~2.jpg

Not machines, & hopefully all that live + play here recognize or will (in near the future) realize how wise your words are! :fairy: TY my friend :)

Attached Files:

3. EkkieLu

EkkieLu Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Tricia
    He's really stylin!!! They have a mind of their own that's for sure. Mine all do things only on their own terms. But no matter how long it takes I'm always pleased when they catch on!

4. Rain Bow

Rain Bow Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue I Can't Stop Posting!

Rain
    I think your pictures are great! They definately did things on their own terms & the reception way a big :laughing12:yay! Thanks for letting me show Buddy's stylin moehawk :bighug:

Hawk12237, EkkieLu, Eloy and 3 others like this.
  5. Melli

Melli Meeting neighbors

Melli
    :lol:Just like FAMILY pics with with a teen, a 5, and two 2's!!! NO difference!!! :laugh: Ahhhh... those were the good ol' days!

Rain Bow, Hawk12237, Eloy and 3 others like this.
  6. EkkieLu

Tricia
    I could never get my 3 children to all sit nicely for photos so I don't know why I thought I could get 4 birdies to! Lol

Rain Bow, JoJo&Loki, Eloy and 3 others like this.
  7. fashionfobie

fashionfobie Rollerblading along the road

Natalie

I love the messed up pictures! I think it helps show their personality. I only get good pictures when I have my camera on a fast shutter speed. I take 1000s or pictures and I am lucky if I get 10 that look good.

A blurry picture is a confident bird who is happy to be theirselve and move around :)

8. Hawk12237

Hawk12237 Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month

Michael
    What a great photo! I know it's hard to get them all together.....it's rare to get mine all together. You always get one that doesn't want in the photo.
    IMG_20180312_204623.jpg IMG_20180312_204631.jpg IMG_20180421_105157_kindlephoto-510989976.jpg

Last edited: 9/22/19
  9. EkkieLu

Tricia
  10. Eloy

Eloy Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

J.T
  11. fashionfobie

fashionfobie Rollerblading along the road

Natalie
    Rain Bow and EkkieLu like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)