• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Flock Family

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I think theese are better then perfect one's.
They are parrot's, not machines, and I see that they love you and are happy and well taken care of.
Perfect for me. ♥
I keep happening onto your post for a bunch of odd reasons. Every time I read your words...

"They are parrot's, not machines"

I think, if you've ever owned a bird, hopefully recognizing that (they are your master) :)

You know how well said your quoted phrase is. I get frustrated when the pics blurry or just not right because he's {moving, moving, moving}

So here's one of mine, he litterally had a feather mohawk... I didn't do well, I chalked it up to... Oh well!

This was not off to a good start...

20190914_220822~3.jpg

Then there's this, your flash hurts my eye Ma! pic...

20190914_221049~2.jpg

This one was the most Mokaw'y

20190914_220936~2.jpg

Not machines, & hopefully all that live + play here recognize or will (in near the future) realize how wise your words are! :fairy: TY my friend :)

Attachments

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I keep happening onto your post for a bunch of odd reasons. Every time I read your words...

I think, if you've ever owned a bird, hopefully recognizing that (they are your master) :)

You know how well said your quoted phrase is. I get frustrated when the pics blurry or just not right because he's {moving, moving, moving}

So here's one of mine, he litterally had a feather mohawk... I didn't do well, I chalked it up to... Oh well!

View attachment 315222

View attachment 315224

View attachment 315225

Not machines, & hopefully all that live + play here recognize or will (in near the future) realize how wise your words are! :fairy: TY my friend :)
He's really stylin!!! They have a mind of their own that's for sure. Mine all do things only on their own terms. But no matter how long it takes I'm always pleased when they catch on!

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He's really stylin!!! They have a mind of their own that's for sure. Mine all do things only on their own terms. But no matter how long it takes I'm always pleased when they catch on!
I think your pictures are great! They definately did things on their own terms & the reception way a big :laughing12:yay! Thanks for letting me show Buddy's stylin moehawk :bighug:

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie

View attachment 315222

View attachment 315224

View attachment 315225

I love the messed up pictures! I think it helps show their personality. I only get good pictures when I have my camera on a fast shutter speed. I take 1000s or pictures and I am lucky if I get 10 that look good.

A blurry picture is a confident bird who is happy to be theirselve and move around :)

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Tried to get a couple nice pics with all my babies. First off, Lucy laid another egg and wouldn't sit on me for more than a few seconds and took off.... Sergei the smoocher wanted a romantic photo and decided to turn around when I insisted on a family pic. Angel wanted photos of just him and I so he wasn't amused at all. Newt the ham was hogging center stage trying to make sure I got his good side until finally he started pecking my phone which totally annoyed Angel and Sergei. Photo session over..I tried!!!
View attachment 314837 View attachment 314838 View attachment 314839 View attachment 314840
What a great photo! I know it's hard to get them all together.....it's rare to get mine all together. You always get one that doesn't want in the photo.
IMG_20180312_204623.jpg IMG_20180312_204631.jpg IMG_20180421_105157_kindlephoto-510989976.jpg

Last edited:

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue