• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Flirting, regurgitating, or bustin a move?

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Earlier tonight when I was going about my rounds and getting everyone settled for bed, I started rocking out to the music that was playing in the Old World room. Normally Kraz and Kamara just stare at me like I'm an embarrassing idiot when I dance, but when I looked over at Mara, she was tapping her feet, banging her head, and shaking her wings around in tandem with me. It seemed like she was emulating me, but I've seen similar body language in flirting CAGs, so I'm not sure whether she was just hittin the beat or if I was accidentally giving her the ~wrong idea~, lmao. What do you think?

I managed to sneak a short video, but this was when she was winding down. She was absolutely bopping at first. :lol:

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
OMG that's adorable. No idea what it means. :)

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
If she was emulating you, you've sure got some moves! :DancingChilli:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Omg that was just adorable!

If she’s copying you then I think we need footage of you busting some moves :lol:

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Morgan
OMG, the smile I have on my face from that! I personally think she was just busting a move. My parents' CAG absolutely adores my daughter and if she starts to dance, he starts to dance. There's never been anything else included in their little dance offs so I've taken it as just having fun.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Omg she is the best!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Don't worry, I think she is just dancing.
And she's a talent! ♥

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Earlier tonight when I was going about my rounds and getting everyone settled for bed, I started rocking out to the music that was playing in the Old World room. Normally Kraz and Kamara just stare at me like I'm an embarrassing idiot when I dance, but when I looked over at Mara, she was tapping her feet, banging her head, and shaking her wings around in tandem with me. It seemed like she was emulating me, but I've seen similar body language in flirting CAGs, so I'm not sure whether she was just hittin the beat or if I was accidentally giving her the ~wrong idea~, lmao. What do you think?

I managed to sneak a short video, but this was when she was winding down. She was absolutely bopping at first. :lol:

That's definitely busting a move! My grey has some unique dance moves. Need to figure out you tube...signed up but won't let me sign in saying email taken...used 4 different ones...same response...give up!

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
I love it! So cute how she raises a foot!

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's honestly so wild to see Kamara dancing. Like, she's dancing.

Not so long ago she would have spiked up like a porcupine and started trembling if I so much as glanced in her direction, and now we party together every day. We've only known each other a year!

She must be the bravest bird in the world, man.