• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Flight cage for gcc

annoellyn

Walking the driveway
Been wanting a bigger cage for Jupiter as the one she was adopted with just doesn't let her stretch her wings especially with toys in there. I don't think it's too small per se but I want a bigger one. And my best friend is going to pay for it as a birthday present ❤❤
Do you guys think this one is a good big size? Screenshot_20181108-141845.png Screenshot_20181108-141857.png

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
That looks like the one we had for our pair of green cheeks. We even used it for our goffin's quarantine cage and for now it's her sleep cage. Plenty roomy for us. :)

And your best friend is really amazing. Please tell him or her that. :hug8:

My only word of advice is that one of the spring loaded feeder doors on one side of ours had a looser spring than the others and Pistachio found it. :naughty: Luckily he found it while we were home so we quickly wired it shut. The others were fine.
But then again, ours was a used cage; it came with Scott so who knows how rough that family's kids were with it.

Last edited:

annoellyn

Walking the driveway
Great thanks so much for your reply! We ordered it! He knows he's awesome. We've been best friends for 13 years now