1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Flash sale at Bonka

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by saroj12, 9/13/18.

1. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

saroj
  2. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Audrey
    Thanks, Saroj! I just bought a slew of boings for Oobie. They are only 1 inch diameter but at the rate she goes through them a deal is a deal :)

saroj12 likes this.
  3. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

saroj
    I bought a large boing too! And some toys. :)

roxynoodle likes this.
  4. saroj12

saroj
    Is Oobie a grey?

5. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Audrey

I got 4 boings and some rope perches. Both of my Greys are bad for chewing them up. $9 a boing, couldn't say no to that :) They love them, but they also love to wreck them.

saroj12 likes this.
  6. roxynoodle

Audrey

Yes, lol! And a very destructive one! She goes through huge toys every week and chews through her rope perch and eventually has her boings down to only having rope at the very bottom.

saroj12 likes this.
  7. saroj12

saroj

A busy happy Oobie!

roxynoodle likes this.
  8. roxynoodle

Audrey

She is :) She's also a birdie chainsaw. I would say she goes through 6x as many toys as any other bird I have. Once after I spent hours making her waffle blocks she found the entire box and wrecked all of them in a couple of minutes :rofl:

If a Grey can do all this I have to say owning a large macaw has to be a full time job just in the toy making department.

saroj12 likes this.
  9. saroj12

saroj
    That’s my Rudy red belly.... a mini Oobie! He got into my bulk supply of balsa and shredded it in 10 minutes! Now I give him logs...here he is right now image.jpg

10. saroj12

saroj
    Forgot I ordered Bonka!

D533B671-FF27-43ED-8195-6DD53CA6C2C8.jpeg 4D56992F-0DD0-4417-B10F-E7A7EDBB8C4E.jpeg

Sarahmoluccan, rockoko and Mizzely like this.
  11. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Martine
    Oh nice, the boing looks great!

saroj12 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)