• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Five birds med to large needing homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
Sent you a PM :) Depending on if they come with a cage I can probably take in one. I just don't know if my husband would go for me taking on another bird without a cage since he just realized how expensive tastes in cages I have haha!!

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
My husband just asked me if I'd "heard anything about that other cockatoo". :) The best part is that he was serious! :jawdrop1: How cool would that be if we were able to adopt the G2? Even if they never got along enough to play together Buggy would have someone to talk to. She is still so fascinated by the other birds.:wideyed:

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I did forward everyone's information. I will check again with her tomorrow and see what the update(s) would be...I also asked that she keep you handy as she goes all over the place (she likes to travel) when there is a bird in need.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
My husband just asked me if I'd "heard anything about that other cockatoo". :) The best part is that he was serious! :jawdrop1: How cool would that be if we were able to adopt the G2? Even if they never got along enough to play together Buggy would have someone to talk to. She is still so fascinated by the other birds.:wideyed:
Looks like your hubby got bit by the "bug" :p. They're like potato chips!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I have often wondered how Elvis would do with another 'too. I'll be curious to see how things go if you get him. :)

@webchirp, if I can help at all with transport, let me know.

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
So far the only "definite" is the little Too having a home. Someone is highly interested in the macaw who is 40 years old so I've asked her to check a few of you for a backup. The little sennie may have a home with a lady that has one. Apparently he is "really old". But you know how people can change their minds so this could be all different when she actually picks them up. I no longer have quarantine space, so they wouldn't be able to stop here for anyone in my area wanting to adopt.

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Thank you for the update I was wondering since haven't heard anything.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Earlier you mentioned one of the blue fronts may have been adopted, now for sure the G2 and probably the macaw and senegal. That's fantastic! :joyful: Anybody on AA? I'd love to hear more about these birds as you and their new owners find out!
So only one more blue front still needing a home, right? Surely someone on here knows someone who needs an(other) amazon. :D

I'm surprised at how old these birds are! Are they all around 40 as far as you know @webchirp?

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
These were all placed and are enroute to their new homes. Lynli went and picked all of them up and paid their ransom with a bit of chipping in and now she is taking them to their new homes. God bless her and her love of driving places.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
These were all placed and are enroute to their new homes. Lynli went and picked all of them up and paid their ransom with a bit of chipping in and now she is taking them to their new homes. God bless her and her love of driving places.
She's amazing. That's wonderful.

Elijah131

Sitting on the front steps
Hi i live in Kentucky and am interested in the goffins and the senegal.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Hi i live in Kentucky and am interested in the goffins and the senegal.

They found homes back in March

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Have you found a forever home for the goffins? I raised umbrellas and sulphur crested for years in Hawaii. I just have Sergei and Lucy (Eclectus) right now. I live in Michigan and have plenty of room and love to share with then and they could stay together.

Status
Not open for further replies.