• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Fishin' & Crabbin' with OG!

Laura729

Jogging around the block
I realized I never posted "action" photos of the awesome Oliver's Garden toys from the last sidewalk sale!

I saved some of them to give as Christmas presents, so these photos are from a few months ago.
Charlie got this super cool lighthouse, and he immediately started chewing off the plastic fish. Seeing him hold things like this with his feet like this really makes me so happy, since he has terrible pain in his feet and could barely walk or grip with them when I first adopted him.

IMG_7167.JPG

IMG_7158.JPG

IMG_7164.JPG

IMG_7166.JPG

And Lucius got his custom Ucrabby (medium sized but with the large sized claws). He was nervous at first, but curiosity took over and he began touching it with his feet. :joyful:
Since the time of these photos, Ucrabby has lost an eye and a claw. :)
IMG_7262.JPG

Goof-face
IMG_7263.JPG

IMG_7268.JPG

IMG_7266.JPG

Thank you so much, @Susan and Oliver !!

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Her stuff is so cute :) Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to see beautiful fids enjoying their toys:swoon:

My boys are currently enjoy some of her flower toys. They are so cute I hate to see them destroyed but I love the fact they've really taken to them :heart:

Laura729

Jogging around the block
Her stuff is so cute :) Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to see beautiful fids enjoying their toys:swoon:

My boys are currently enjoy some of her flower toys. They are so cute I hate to see them destroyed but I love the fact they've really taken to them :heart:
Susan's toys really are adorable (and amazing quality)! The only reason Ucrabby has lasted this long is because I purposely put it in one of the play areas - not in Lu's cage or in his main play area - to preserve it for a while. :)

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
What great toys, and such wonderful pictures of your adorable birds!:fairy2:

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Thanks for posting the pictures @Laura729 Love the 2nd picture of Charlie...he has that "Excuuuuse me, can't you see I'm busy here". Funny Lucious decided to test his crabby with his feet first. Beautiful babies you have :heart:

Thanks for your purchase.

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Hard to release her toys. The Christmas trees were a hit here with the humans AND the birds!

I'm waiting on the Thanksgiving turkey @Susan and Oliver

Laura729

Jogging around the block
Thanks for posting the pictures @Laura729 Love the 2nd picture of Charlie...he has that "Excuuuuse me, can't you see I'm busy here". Funny Lucious decided to test his crabby with his feet first. Beautiful babies you have :heart:

Thanks for your purchase.
Charlie did seem to want to be left alone to chew his plastic sea creatures in peace! Haha. It was really cute, he chewed all of the purple pieces first, then the orange, then the yellow. Then he moved onto the wood pieces. That lighthouse toy is great because I can refill the base!
Lucius is definitely a foot toucher/tester (vs many birds who use their beak for checking out new things). I'm glad we went with this size (with the customized claws) for him - it was perfect!

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Hard to release her toys. The Christmas trees were a hit here with the humans AND the birds!

I'm waiting on the Thanksgiving turkey @Susan and Oliver
LOL...you haven't forgotten about that turkey have you. He will appear before Thanksgiving, how's that? He's a free range turkey. He's still roaming around in my brain now.

Charlie did seem to want to be left alone to chew his plastic sea creatures in peace! Haha. It was really cute, he chewed all of the purple pieces first, then the orange, then the yellow. Then he moved onto the wood pieces. That lighthouse toy is great because I can refill the base!
Lucius is definitely a foot toucher/tester (vs many birds who use their beak for checking out new things). I'm glad we went with this size (with the customized claws) for him - it was perfect!
Glad we found the right fit for both your birds. Refilling and reusing bases are a great way to stretch your toy budget.

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Drats.

I was hoping to stock up on Turkey's during spring sale.

@Susan and Oliver you are aware this is spring turkey season????