• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Fishies? Salty fishies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Wow! these are all gorgeous! we have a saltwater tank, but its nothing like these! its my dads but he's more into the fish than making it pretty with corals and and nice rock..

We used to have a lionfish (that was HUGE! named him Mr. Magoo. I loved him!) and a picasso triger that was gorgeous. but last year we went away to Florida, and the tank crashed when we were gone. :'( my dad was really upset. we had the lionfish since he was a TINY baby and had to train him to eat frozen food.. i was like "dad, we can get a new one! they have one at the pet store right now!" and he was like "nooo.. its not the saaamme!" hehe..

now we have 3 clowns, 5 damsels, 1 bi-colored angel, and a copper banded butterfly (LOVE HIM!) .. and a couple of hermit crabs..

in the past we've had other clowns, starts, anenomes (spelling?) mandarine gobies (spelling?) lots of different damsels.. and a bunch more.. LOL!

Robin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Nice tank Robin!
Yours looks a whole lot better than mine !! I wish I had all the purple coraline, mine is the burgandy color and it looks too much like red slime :mad: I have to look real hard sometimes to make sure it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.