• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Favorite Toy & Supply Sources for Large Macaws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I second Big Beak Bird Toys!! Also MBPT and TNT <Jen>.
Right!! Chris, at Big Beaks, has some really awesome toys! Thanks...I somehow forgot about Big Beaks.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco

You always have great economical ideas for toys. :)

Doris, did you see that site that Merlie orders from? It had those shapes on sticks, little pine nuts are in them. They were so cute. I can't remember the name of the company. Saroj tried them too, I think :confused:
Yes!!!! Parrots Treasure. They are AWESOME! They have a lot of customers with big macs too-- a few Hys even! Parrot's Teasure - Home

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris

Yes!!!! Parrots Treasure. They are AWESOME! They have a lot of customers with big macs too-- a few Hys even! Parrot's Teasure - Home
I have their site bookmarked, but didn't see anything large enough for a GW. Maybe I need to look again:)
Do you order from them, Coco? Because I need toys for Coco :lol:

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award
I completely forgot about about Parrot Treasures!! While they don't make "gignormous" toys, what they make are toys that are geared for foraging, and I think, no matter the size of the bird, they're foraging toys are awesome.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
I have their site bookmarked, but didn't see anything large enough for a GW. Maybe I need to look again:)
Do you order from them, Coco? Because I need toys for Coco :lol:
Their foot toys would work well, I think :) Also, perhaps try the "rattle" toys-- the Elephant and the Whale. They are a little bit bigger and thicker cuts. You should also email them-- they are super helpful and would offer the best advice!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.