1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Favorite linnie foods!

Discussion in 'Linnie Landing' started by Leih, 10/23/18.

1. Leih

Leih Meeting neighbors

Alicia Pearson
    What are your linnies' favorite foods!? We know they're little piggies, but what's their fav? My boys love grapes. Also, I made a mash for the first time and they loved it! Quinoa and broccoli all over their little beaks.

Attached Files:

Feather likes this.
  2. Dona

Dona Jogging around the block

Dona
    That sounds adorable! Love food on beaks! Many of my birds in the past were bold and ate just about anything I offered.

Gigi eats Roudybush pellets (available all day), 2 Nutri-berries in the afternoon and Worldly Cuisine soft foods (especially African Sunset and Spice Market) with our dinner food mixed in (might be chicken, sweet potatoes, swiss chard). I was offering the soft food in the morning but she wasn't eating it anymore so I'm trying it now with dinner with a little success. I think she's mostly using it as a foraging activity, lol, removing all large items and dropping them to the cage floor.

3. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    When I had two Linnies they would eat just about anything I gave them.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)