• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Fall is in the air !

Jamy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jamy
I did as you said it seem to have worked. Lol can't be sure lol. Thank you.

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I just made this. I want to see how it looks , I think I would like to do some picture frame themes...I have to work on dimensions :shy: If anyone would like me to try your birds for fun let me know !

I think this is better...

Last edited:

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Halloween signatures...anyone ? I can takeout the center frame to make for more birds or just a single shot. I have other cute themes available ! :artist1:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Suzanne, do you have time to make a siggy for me? I have birds and dogs (too many). Something fall - ish would be nice....I don't really have a specific thing in mind.
And, do you need the photos here? I could give you a photobucket album link that would have them all in it....
TIA

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Suzanne, do you have time to make a siggy for me? I have birds and dogs (too many). Something fall - ish would be nice....I don't really have a specific thing in mind.
And, do you need the photos here? I could give you a photobucket album link that would have them all in it....
TIA

That would be great...send me the link, I could do dog and bird signatures, separate or together. Let me know how you would like them.

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
TIA
Hi @ finchly , Did you still want me to create some signatures for you ., I need the link to photobucket or whatever is best for you in regards to the pictures.