• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

EZ RIDER

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
@Just-passn-thru how did the harnesses end up working out?
Since the fires here, we had to evacuate. We were allowed back this Saturday. The ash and soot everywhere, and the stress to the animal's being crated . We need to settle down and get back to our routine before I start with the harnesses. When it rains it pours...Chippers mate died "Violet" the day after returning home. I found her in the morning on bottom of cage. He's been frantically calling ,. I got him another companion ,she's a Blue Mutation Red Rumped Grass Parakeet, her name is pearl she's a baby. Chipper is an Opal. Had her Vet Checked, she's healthy, Chipper is showing her around, she is helping him heal his broken heart and mine. My upper partial denture broke in half, on Friday , so I'm hiding out for a week until it repaired.. Had implants on bottom teeth. I want to get the top done with implants. Have.to pay off the bottom ones first. So yeah the harnesses look good. Once things settle down.We will Get back to harnesses. I want to get them used to them ,especially in emergency situations.

Last edited:

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
Since the fires here, we had to evacuate. We were allowed back this Saturday. The ash and soot everywhere, and the stress to the animal's being crated . We need to settle down and get back to our routine before I start with the harnesses. When it rains it pours...Chippers mate died "Violet" the day after returning home. I found her in the morning on bottom of cage. He's been frantically calling ,. I got him another companion ,she's a Blue Mutation Red Rumped Grass Parakeet, her name is pearl she's a baby. Chipper is an Opal. Had her Vet Checked, she's healthy, Chipper is showing her around, she is helping him heal his broken heart and mine. My upper partial denture broke in half, on Friday , so I'm hiding out for a week until it repaired.. Had implants on bottom teeth. I want to get the top done with implants. Have.to pay off the bottom ones first. So yeah the harnesses look good. Once things settle down.We will Get back to harnesses. I want to get them used to them ,especially in emergency situations.
Aww I am sorry for your loss. Didn't know that all of that was going on. :sadhug2:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
This is a fabulous improvement in design.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I’m so sorry for your loss, and all the rest of the things that have been going on. I’m so glad your house was okay!
:sadhug2: