• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Everybody's Bird Mart stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

IggyPepito

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
So I went to a bird mart today called everybody's bird mart. It was small, but they had some nice vendors for the toys and stuff. I didn't like how they kept all the birds crammed together. I saw two senegals in a tiny plastic mouse travel carrier!! It was so sad. The birds there just did not seem old enough to go to new homes, but I don't know how old they are or if they were weaned or not. They also had baby bunnies, which was sad too because those bunnies weren't nearly old enough to go away from their mom. It was definitely an experience...I mean I'm glad I went. I most likely won't go to another bird mart again buuut thats just me. Plus I don't have my bird now so I think it's safe that I went now instead of when I have my bird so I don't bring home any nasty diseases. I came home with a few things. Here's the pics:

OldBirdLady1983

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Pickle
What is that last toy called? The Acrylic one? You got some nice stuff......Lookin good for the fids!

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
I hope you have better luck than I do with the buffet ball. Kiwi won't use his :(

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Looks like you were able to pick some nice things up. I've been to the bird mart around here 2 times. Don't plan on ever going again.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awesome haul!,I love the muti-colored Boing and you got some awesome toys.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
very nice! love the teddy bear!:D

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Nice stuff. Might want to watch your bird with the boing though, the long threading on the top and bottom can be dangerous because birds nails can get caught in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.