• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ever Wish You Could Speak Parrot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

falsk

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Laura
Poor Beakman. :sad11:

We're going away for the weekend to the shore. Normally I have my boyfriend or my best friend watch the animals but this year both are unavailable so a friend of my sister's is watching them for us. Since he's not totally comfortable around her she's going to have to stay in her day cage until we get back Sunday night. I'm making her sleep out there tonight instead of her sleep cage so it's not totally new and shocking for tomorrow but I can tell she's a little upset/uncomfortable/scared. Poor little beeb. I wish I could explain it all for her so she wasn't so freaked out...

Oh, animals...

falsk

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Laura
I had the lights dimmed and just turned them completely off. She's flock calling for meeee.... ahhh.... :sad10:

BusterBlu

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carrie
:( I had to leave Buster for a month but he loves everyone. He wouldn't eat the first day. It was really hard being without him. But the woman i left him with has lots of animal experience(i worked at petsmart with her) and her lil boy loves Buster. Coming home and seeing him was a great feeling, he just wanted to talk and cuddle and be with me. Leaving is hard, but when you come home your baby will be very excited!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.