• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Eva is untrainable. Such a pain

Shinobi

Jogging around the block
That's what you call commitment and dedication.

SeverelySweet

Sprinting down the street
Omg I tried to put an aviator harness on Fritz one time.... key words there were "one time" :dead:

What a sweet and trusting baby! It's obvious you love her :heart:
Lol....I tried one time with Syd as well. It was when I first got him and had no clue about having to desensitize him to new things....you would have thought I had tightened a noose around his neck with the way he freaked out.

That being said, the harness has managed to make it 3/4 of its way across the room in 15 months....today I'm moving it 6 inches closer to his cage. We will see how it goes...lol

Fritzgerald16

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenelle
Lol....I tried one time with Syd as well. It was when I first got him and had no clue about having to desensitize him to new things....you would have thought I had tightened a noose around his neck with the way he freaked out.

That being said, the harness has managed to make it 3/4 of its way across the room in 15 months....today I'm moving it 6 inches closer to his cage. We will see how it goes...lol
lol I had tried the desensitization thing, then after I tried to put it on him he ate it. That's one way to make sure mom never tries that BS again :facepalm::laugh:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
You kidder! :bored: I was shocked when I read the title, so first I checked to see if I'd missed an update. :wideyed: I braced myself and clicked this thread thinking, "not sweet Eva!" Then I see your video of your darling angel & realize I'd been had. Lol:faint: You had me going for a minute. I should've known she could never be anything other than sweet. :angelic: