• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Enrichment and Foraging Class

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
I attended an Enrichment and Foraging class at my CAV’s clinic today. Came home with lots of goodies and a great handout on how to make everything we saw today and where to get inexpensive materials, including repurposed stuff from around the house. I made a necklace out of tissue paper and macaroni. That’s my CAV with one of her birds in the scrubs.
BDB8E3AE-A942-4ECD-874D-FDB3397BD674.jpeg E0DDB16A-E13F-4D35-880D-4ABA7F35B48C.jpeg 37016EB7-6C28-4234-939C-E743DAE15AAE.jpeg

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
That looks really swesome! Wish I could have joined in the class!

jeansie1988

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jeanette
I attended an Enrichment and Foraging class at my CAV’s clinic today. Came home with lots of goodies and a great handout on how to make everything we saw today and where to get inexpensive materials, including repurposed stuff from around the house. I made a necklace out of tissue paper and macaroni. That’s my CAV with one of her birds in the scrubs.
View attachment 304663 View attachment 304664 View attachment 304665
The Parrot club near me had someone come in and we did this as a class... It was so much fun and I also got alot of ideas. It was great to see how one toy could be made so many different ways to suit your bird.