• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

emojis

CrazyKozmo

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rebecca
I just wanted to say that I think the parrot emojis are absolutely so cute!! I wish I could have them on my regular keyboard. Well done, whoever made them!!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I don't know where the first ones came from (which i used as bases for a lot of my own), but the admins graciously added a lot of mine to the database which I was very flattered by!! :D Bird Icons - Mikaboshi's Sta.sh

Last edited:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
The parrot emojis ARE adorable! :coolparrot::chickenswinger:And I love the other emojis too! :teacher::whack::skateboarder: :popcorn: I find they add to the fun factor here on AA! :D :fairy2:

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
Just select the Happy Face icon.

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
There are quite a few to choose from, for sure! Fun, fun!

Alien J

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
I LOVE all the emojis but haven't worked out how to use them yet...but I'm still learning how to 'post' and what 'threads' are etc, so give me time!
I am exactly where you are on this! Most of the instructions are for a desktop computer...all I have is my smartphone and tablet.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I am exactly where you are on this! Most of the instructions are for a desktop computer...all I have is my smartphone and tablet.
When you start writing, there are borders above this screen. Click the smiley face. I'm on a tablet now so underneath this typing area, the smilies open up. I can click any tab to get other categories..... such as expressions. Just click on one and its there!:dance4:

Lwalker

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
Turn your smart phone sideways to get all of the emoji categories

Ninna

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kate Pinks
Oh!  Dammit! Found them (they were hiding under the keypad), used them, got v excited and pleased with myself - then when I pressed the space bar they all disappeared. Try again. It doesn't help that I only have a phone and am well overdue a visit to specsavers Thanks for the help, tho - I'll keep trying.

Tanya

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
I don't know where the first ones came from (which i used as bases for a lot of my own), but the admins graciously added a lot of mine to the database which I was very flattered by!! :D Bird Icons - Mikaboshi's Sta.sh

I used yours as the basis for a D2 emoji. If I'd know they were yours I would have asked your permission first! :o:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I used yours as the basis for a D2 emoji. If I'd know they were yours I would have asked your permission first! :o:

You're fine ;)