• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ELLIOTT-My Congo

Elliott

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Elliott
@jmfleish sorry, but I don't know how to say, " I like someone's post" Can you tell me how to do that. I see a blue line but can't type in it. Thanks

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
@jmfleish sorry, but I don't know how to say, " I like someone's post" Can you tell me how to do that. I see a blue line but can't type in it. Thanks
Just click on the blue line and that will put your name on the post as liking it!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
We need some videos of Clancy @jmfleish please.
I'll see what I can do...he tends to be very talkative first thing in the morning and then at night right before everyone goes to bed. He has to tell me over and over again that it's "time to go to bed"! Of course, everyone else joins in too! They are all so completely crazy but the greys are the funniest because they sit there and chatter to each other!:) Never a dull moment in my house!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
@jmfleish Thank you so much. Everyone has been so kind, helpful and welcoming. I don't feel so alone. I'm glad you have Clancy. He loves you and you love him. You are both happy together. Elliott is doing better but Lady Jane recommended probiotics for Elliott and I'm going to get him some as soon as I hear from his vet on his test results. I will get whatever she tells me to buy him. Thank you so much for the welcome. Hugs to Clancy- he and Elliott are close in age!
I'm glad you found our site and I think you'll like it here once you get the hang of how to use the board. Ask as many questions as you like and we'll try to guide you through how everything works!

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
@jmfleish where is the blue line?
I use my cell mostly. So for a phone (and I find it's basically the same on the computer) there should be a like at the bottom of someone's post. And there is 2 quotes things beside it too. Personally the like button can act up for me for time to time but it's usually no big deal. Hopefully it will work ok for you. I hope this helps :)

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
How long was it before you got him so healthy?
I have photos showing his progress here on the Avenue under different threads. I think you can search out posts by alien j to see them all.

By day three TD was on my finger tweeting along to the song "Rockin' Robin" just as happy as can be.

It took over two months to get all the crusted human baby food off of him/her.

TD, though, is one of the happiest, most cheerful beings I've ever encountered. TD begins each day singing and asking everyone, "what 'cha doin'?" and kissing everything in his cage, "gimme a kiss, mwaa" and tickling his toys. He says, "tickle, tickle, tickle" and raises his left foot up to do the actual tickling!

He's brought so much joy and laughter to our lives!

Elliott

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Elliott
@Macawnutz Inam so happy, I did it! Elliott is getting better because he answered me back this morning. He wanted to go in his room and play with his toys and it was a little quiet in there so I called out to him and said, what are you doing in there? And in his somewhat loud tone he said, "what"?!?

Elliott

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Elliott
@Alien J He found his soul mate. I look for the other posts as I find my way around. You have done a wonderful job bringing back to health and life. Now he has the love he always deserved❤

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Welcome :greet13:... What a beautiful Grey Elliot is ..I hope he gets better soon :)

Elliott

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Elliott
@Tyrion Very beautiful children you have I see Tyrion, that you are celebrity of the month!. Thank you. I see Elliott getting better every day.
I’m waiting for his doctor to call, I think maybe tomorrow his test results would be back. Lady Jane recommended a probiotic. I did call his doctor’s office today and spoke to a technician and she said that the doctor always recommends- Avi-Immune for older birds and ones who get sick a lot. I ordered it. I appreciate you checking in.