• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Ella is not ready for Nite Nite

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Ella thinks she is all grown up and refuses to go Nite Nite... Even though she has been singing "Nite Nite Sleep Tight don't let the beddie bugs bite" :nocomment:

I have been letting her put herself to bed for two weeks, this evening she decided not ready yet... Doesn't matter it is 11:45pm. :blink:

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Nerd bird put himself to bed when he was ready every night. Lurch didn't want the fun to end so we usually just closed his door when he went in for a snack. Dobby we had to chase around for over half an hour every night till he settled in. Now most nights he'll step up and ride to his house though some times be has to fly away a few times to make a point.

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
:hehe: She is a big girl, she can put herself to bed:lol: My boys put themselves to bed too but sometimes they just won’t. Henkie Will fly to me over and over again and just won’t leave:shifty: So I leave the room for half an hour and he Will be nicely settled into his sleeping spot when I return:D

Sweet Louise

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Louise will not put herself to bed/sleep. If I am up, she is up. I tend to stay up late and no matter how quiet or dark it is, she wants to be where the action is. She seems insulted if I try to go to bed early, I get the stink eye.

EllaMay

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
11:45! Oh my, Ella somebirdy needs to go nite nite! Would love to hear her sing her nite nite song:)
I ordered a Go Pro Camera so hope to have some vids in the future. Ella is such a character. :joyful:

She finally went to bed at 12:30 am she decided it was a tad dark in the living room. She never sleeps 12 hrs always up after 8-9 hrs hours of sleep talking away having a great conversation under the covers. o_O

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
She’s a character alright! Pretty girl!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Some nights Buzzard just will not go into his cage. Not for a nut, not for night-night juice, nothing. So we lock the dogs in our room and let him sleep out on his playstand. He's very good and doesn't try to come down. Then the next night he goes right in. Go figure.

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Nerd we could leave out safely as he was happy and generally only bothered his favorite spots and wouldn't chew through protective blankets. He also didn't fly well and knew it so he stayed put or walked.
Lurch was similar as far as bothering stuff but he could fly very well so leaving him out at night wasn't a great idea. Dobby chews everything, gets into everything and is a very skilled and acrobatic flyer so leaving him out is a very bad idea on many levels. At least he knows how to fly down and has came back to Momazon when he escaped on her a long time ago.
Nerd slept on my computer desk drawer one night when I was really late getting home from work. He was worried about daddy not getting home and refused to leave the desk for hours waiting for me, I was his best friend. :xflove:

BirdGuy21

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jake
Way past my usual bedtime too, haha!

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Ella is beautiful! I can be a 'night owl' as well some nights!