• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Electrolux Oxygen Ultra Air Cleaner with HEPA Plasmawave

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Rabbit air will have a black Friday sale.... why don't you check those out?

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I have the November issue of consumer reports..... looks like the one you referenced is LOUD on high speed.

KLM

Moving in
Hmmm, I listened to it on youtube, and it didn't seem loud to me. I only asked bc a friend had one for sale. Are the RA's quiet?

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Hmmm, I listened to it on youtube, and it didn't seem loud to me. I only asked bc a friend had one for sale. Are the RA's quiet?
I have a smaller rabbit running constantly in my bedroom and can't hear it. There are tons of threads on these forums about the rabbit air....go to search bar and type it in and read up on them. You can also look for air purifier.

You can go to your local library and look at the November issue of consumer reports to read their report. Apparently they didn't look at rabbits (Shame on consumer reports for missing them). Consumer reports also lists the price they found these purifiers for. The Electrolux oxygen ultra EL500AZ was the one they tested (they listed a price of $300)

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am waiting for the BF sale on the Rabbit, but even with the 30% discount, they are wicked expensive.
We have one, and I'd like one for the main floor, but...

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Rabbit Air is offering $30 off on their purifiers on Friday. Discount code to be announced.
The filters can be pricey. They are offering 10% off their filter subscription program on Friday.
I have an original Rabbit BioGS and it is quiet.