• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Eilley loves the camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacelovepets

Jogging around the block
So tonight I was hanging with Eilley and Isaac and they were playing on their. Stand while I was readif or on the computer or something. I noticed Eilley had pulled up her mini sneaker to try and get the toy out of it that I had put in there, which she had never tried to get before plus Isaac was also chewing on another tennis shoe on the stand. I take one picture on my phone and after it makes the noise my phone make when it takes a picture, Eilley makes the kiss noise. I took 3 more pictures to see if she was kissing because I was taking a picture and she did it 2 more times. So I think it's safe to say (warning-label) that Eilley loves the camera taking pictures (probably mostly pictures of her) . Or at least feels the same about getting her picture taken as I feel about we because I kiss her all the time (and I kiss her becaus I love her, so you know, that's why I'd label he feeling as love) Just thought I'd share ecause I thought it was funny.

I'll try to remember to postthe pictures later and maybe I can get a video of it.... But right now I'm on my phone... Dies any one else's Quaker do anything they find funny (who am I kidding, I'm sure most do! :)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
sounds adorable!!!

Peacelovepets

Jogging around the block
Sorry there were a lot of mess ups, I'm still getting used to typing on my phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.