1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Eddie won't stop screaming unless I'm looking directly at him/in his direction

Discussion in 'Behavior Byway' started by LydiaB, 6/11/18.

1. LydiaB

LydiaB Meeting neighbors

Lydia
    This has just started happening recently and I'm not sure why. Normally, Eddie has little screaming fits throughout the day and I'm used to that, but recently he just screams and screams and screams until I'm looking at him/in his direction. The second I'm looking at him, he just gets completely quiet, puffs his feathers up and just relaxes. Does anyone know why this could be happening? I can deal with his screaming, but its hard when its literally all day. He's an adopted quaker parrot BTW.

2. Mizzely

Mizzely Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor I Can't Stop Posting! BINGO CHAMPION POSTAHOLIC

Shawna
  3. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

saroj
    My two Quakers vocalize a lot, they have a dual opera of laughs and chuckles and such. They never scream though. When my oh walks into the birdroom one goes into alarm call mode. That’s as close as they get to screeching. That’s reserved for my caiques who are pretty exuberant in their welcome homes.

4. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

saroj
    When Jackson was an only bird he screamed a lot!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)