• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ebon

Lizzy Banner

Meeting neighbors
I live out in the country with my parents and back in August rescued two kittens. They were about 4-5 weeks old. Back in December, I found Ebon's sister a loving and good home. Of course, we have birds in the house and we didn't like how she eyed them. Unlike, Ebon she gave off a predatory vibe while Ebon seems to be simply curious. I was afraid Raven would jump on the cages, but nothing ever happened. I didn't let them out of my sight and didn't leave them alone with the birds.

Anyways, Loki's my feather baby and Ebon's my fur baby. He's 6 months old and is such a little furball of fun and adorable! Ebon has an affinity for water and doesn't seem to mind getting wet. In fact, he paws at the water! He's my little shadow and when he can't see me he looks for me. He nor Loki let me out of their sight. I love everything about him! Fur between his toes and the way his ear tufts curl back! He is a gorgeous boy and is big enough it's difficult to remember he's still a kitten.

Ebon acts more like a dog than a cat! He'll drag things around and lose them. Very affectionate and wants to be involved in what I'm doing. When he purrs he sounds like a motorboat! We call it the "purr boat!"

The vet's office comment they think he might be a Maine Coon mix. Whatever he is he's my little baby boy.

Here's some pics I took of him back in December. ^_^

Flexing My Muscles.jpg
Keeping Up Appearances.jpg
Regal.jpg

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy