• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Easy DIY food ball

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
I take it the intention is to use the ball more than once? How do you get it thogoughly clean inside?

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm not sure w/ the plastic vrs acrylic for my guy. I :heart::heart::heart::highfive: the idea tho. I'm guessing an toothbrush would work to clean out the holes. Even a kids toothbrush from the $ store would work.

I may try it tho in time. I'd have to use colored ones tho Buddy hates white....

:thanks:

:grouphug: Rain

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
You can use bottle brushes to clean those types of balls ;)

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You can use bottle brushes to clean those types of balls ;)
Lol! I don't use those for anything other then, well... Bottles. But w/ Buddy I seem to be acquiring & using brushes for everything.

Well we're @ it. Does anyone use this style of toy made by J & W to make foraging toys w/ ?

https://www.chewy.com/jw-pet-mini-h...MIsPD-nf6R4QIVg4izCh3y7wtAEAQYDSABEgJ_JfD_BwE

I just saw someone use them on Youtube. I think its a good idea but I'm concerned about the smell possibility of being like rubber.

Thoughts?

:hug8:

FlyingMacaws

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Naomi
Lol! I don't use those for anything other then, well... Bottles. But w/ Buddy I seem to be acquiring & using brushes for everything.

Well we're @ it. Does anyone use this style of toy made by J & W to make foraging toys w/ ?

https://www.chewy.com/jw-pet-mini-hol-ee-roller-dog-toy/dp/38561?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hg&utm_content=JW Pet&utm_term=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsPD-nf6R4QIVg4izCh3y7wtAEAQYDSABEgJ_JfD_BwE

I just saw someone use them on Youtube. I think its a good idea but I'm concerned about the smell possibility of being like rubber.

Thoughts?

:hug8:
Trying to find my toy thread. I use a rubber dog treat toy as a scavenging toy. Let me go searching for it.