• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Early Bird Gets the Worm!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
ITEMS LEFT PART 1

TBBT1
IMG_20190411_191815.jpg
Vendor: The Best Bird Toys
Item: Balsa and small chipper wafers plus small wood beads and palm flower. Great for little birds.(Pear link not included)
Red Light Special Price: $4.99
Quantity Available: 1 MORE LEFT
Ships From: United States. Will combine shipping with other items or your order.

TBBT2
IMG_20190411_191750.jpg
Item: Vine Balls and Stars. Colorful little hanging toy. Pear link not included. Stuff with treats for foraging fun!
Red Light Special Price: $3.99
Quantity Available: 1
Ships From: United States. Will combine shipping with other items or your order.

TBBT5
TBBT5.jpg
Item: Simple and Sweet (Orange, Yellow and Pink). 1/4 wood and loofah on poly rope.
Regular Price: $5.99
Red Light Special Price: $3.99
Quantity Available: 1

LMBT1
Star Box.jpg
Vendor: Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Item: Star Shaped Wood Foraging Boxes - Measure about 2" wide and 2" tall!
Red Light Special Price: $2 each
Quantity Available: 2 LEFT
Ships From: United States

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Yes I am off to bed too! if you have questions about payment, etc, please discuss with the vendor! You should have received a PM from me that included the vendor with it. if you didn't please let me know. Most of us are more than happy to add the items you claimed tonight to an order that you will be paying for this weekend during the SWS :) We are not expecting immediate payment, these items are on hold for you while you do the rest of your shopping :)

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Davi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
Thank you @Mizzely for doing all the hard work! I would have gone mad in 5 minutes had I been in your place! Thank you also to everyone who participated and to those who claimed some of my stuff - it's always an honor, truly! Now, time for more coffee... (and it's only mid morning) :lol:

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
@Mizzely and @EkkieLu Can certainly send a second one to Gen120. Thanks for your purchase.
you all are just so sweet!! Also, @Love My Zons sorry you missed out on the sale, but glad you got a big order in! A big order means more money which means more bird toys for your flock and the Sidewalk sale is coming up!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
you all are just so sweet!! Also, @Love My Zons sorry you missed out on the sale, but glad you got a big order in! A big order means more money which means more bird toys for your flock and the Sidewalk sale is coming up!
You are so sweet V! Thank you! ;)

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Shannon likes that one, too. I will probably be purchasing a new one for her since there isn't much left to the one she has now.
I know!!!

How long has yours lasted?

MC has finally given up on chewing on it but I think it's cause he was saving what's left.

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I'm making them right now!!

@iamwhoiam tell me if I need a sisal top one. Hahahaha.... I'm going to run out of these no matter what I do....
I guess I should tell you I want to order another one in addition to the one from last night.

I need a back up, you know?