• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures During the hurricane aftermath I simplified my bird food prep

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Jack said I should prep in the dining room as always and he’ll let me know if the click click of the containers wakes him up.
The click clicks :cheer: love clicking those containers :D of course I'm not the one sleeping though :lol:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Pink :pinklol3:and great reviews too!!!
I’d buy it but I think he doesn’t want another big thing in the house. We already had ww3 over the whole house generator and I’m paying for 75% of it. It’s like 15-20k!!

image.jpg

It will be installed outside and the 250 gallon propane tank is 8ft x 3ft or something huge. Andrea and I were going to clear out the weeds for it but it’s way too much work so I called our lawn service to do it tomorrow morning.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I’d buy it but I think he doesn’t want another big thing in the house. We already had ww3 over the whole house generator and I’m paying for 75% of it. It’s like 15-20k!!

View attachment 290404

It will be installed outside and the 250 gallon propane tank is 8ft x 3ft or something huge. Andrea and I were going to clear out the weeds for it but it’s way too much work so I called our lawn service to do it tomorrow morning.

Whoa the price!! I'm still glad you have it now even if you had to go through WW3 :D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I know one thing, theyre eating better than I am LOL.....Have you tried these? Rubbermaid FreshWorks. They are awesome! The really keep greens crisp for a long time compared to everything else Ive tried.

View attachment 290328

Thanks I ordered a set.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Taste of hurricane mode while the power is off for the generator to be put in.

03F3D8BC-40D4-4BBA-9F51-6560EDBECFF2.jpeg 5AC99522-CAB2-42F1-B2E8-2676260E7E4D.jpeg

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
The electricians have been here for 4 hrs still no end in sight. We have the generator running to warm the birdroom.