• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dropping darts?

Tanya

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
So Lemmy seems to have an interesting hobby... He likes to target-poop on whatever is near enough his change/perch. A little red cardboard box? Splat in the center. The top rung of his dyed-wood ladder? Nailed in the middle. My head as I cleaned his cage? If that poo was a bullet I'd be dead.

I'm thinking about putting a few bright post-it notes on the floor of his cage and around the outside perimeter. Gotta support him in his new pastime... Especially if it doesn't involve poopy hair!

Anyone else have a sniper bird? ;)

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
So Lemmy seems to have an interesting hobby... He likes to target-poop on whatever is near enough his change/perch. A little red cardboard box? Splat in the center. The top rung of his dyed-wood ladder? Nailed in the middle. My head as I cleaned his cage? If that poo was a bullet I'd be dead.

I'm thinking about putting a few bright post-it notes on the floor of his cage and around the outside perimeter. Gotta support him in his new pastime... Especially if it doesn't involve poopy hair!

Anyone else have a sniper bird? ;)

This guy waits for me to not be looking (while up on the ropes or in shower) and absolutely targets me and takes great pride in doing so. :extremeanger::chillout:
E06ABE43-DB6E-44F6-A234-CDA95ED0FE0A.jpeg

melissasparrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ariel used to poop on my head every chance she got while I was changing papers. After a couple of times, I wised up and started putting her on the play area while I cleaned her cage.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton is a KNOWN "Poop Sniper"...he also uses poop as a way of showing unhappiness over something...usually me...:rolleyes: