• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Double Travel Cage

tobias

Meeting neighbors
I'm wondering if there is a travel cage out there that would hold two (separated) small birds? I'm envisioning something sort of like a regular cat carrier but with doors on both ends and a barrier in the middle. Has anyone seen or made something like that before?

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
I have not seen one like that, that looks like a cat carrier, but I know that a company called celltei can make custom pak o bird carriers that are divided for two (or even 3) birds. This one is a medium so probably bigger than you were looking for but you can modify an xsmall or small too. They are pretty expensive but nice

Redirect Notice

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I have not seen what you described either and I was also thinking of the pak o bird backpacks.

tobias

Meeting neighbors
CrazyBirdChick, thanks for that link! I looked around the website and saw they also have "airline carrier" style double bird carriers, sort of a softer version of what I was thinking of. The backpack style looks really nice too, but you weren't kidding about them being expensive! Maybe it's time to start saving up...