• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Doggie Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jess
My girls had a lovely christmas today, me not so good sadly a bit of a nightmare :rolleyes: But still, my babies were happy with their new bunk bed! Maya the basenji ontop and Delilah the pug on bottom bunk.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:hehe: What an adorable bunk bed!!! :dance4:

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Cute bed, cute dogs, and Dr. Who FTW!

tammie

Real Name
Tammie
Nice bunk bed!! I've never seen a bunk for dogs before; hope mine don't see the photo!

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
That is so cute!!!

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
That is super cute!! Wherever did you find such a great doggy bed??

Kathy

Oh I love it! Looks like they do too! I've never seen a bunk bed for doggies.

LuvMyBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
Bunk beds I've seen before, but never a dog that would actually get in and stay on the top!! About two of your other four legged - a connemara and a friesian... oooh lucky. :)

BamaBirdMom

Real Name
Janet
Cute bunk bed...ok, I can't help but chuckle as I looked at the photos...did you notice that the expression on your Basenji's face seemed to mirror the ones on each of the faces on your tv? What was on? It was interesting with all those close ups, LOL.

Jess

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jess
Thanks everyone!!

I actually found this at a recent show. It was a stall for a new company that are importing dog beds from China. It is great quality wicker and the blankets are lovely too. I was also really surprised that the dogs like it. Maya picked it out herself, we had several beds there that we were getting her to try out and she wasnt overly enthusiastic about any of the others but when this one was brought out she jumped straight on the top, led down and went to sleep! Basenjis are really cat-like and love to be high so that probably explains why she likes being up there on the top, im amazed that she went to sleep on the bottom bunk as well though. Im even more amazed that Delilah likes it. She is a very grumpy old girl and has never really liked any beds i've bought her (she even turned her nose up at a heated, massaging bed!!!!) but she got straight on the bottom bunk of this one. She doesnt like the top though, she jumps straight off. But it works out perfectly for them, and its great cos my house is only small and this is two beds only taking up the amount of room for one bed!!

I hadnt noticed Maya copying the expressions on the tv! It did make me laugh when i just looked again lol! That is the Doctor Who christmas special that was shown yesterday evening, we love Doctor Who!

Ranyart

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
Janet that was my first thought too - The expressions mirrored what was on tv - adorable - awesome bunk beds too!

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Great pictures! Ok, I have to admit that I am a dog bed JUNKIE!!!! Seriously, I have a ton of dog beds. I buy them all the time and have some even not used put away. I have 10 dogs so it's partly justifiable, but still I have A LOT of them. I have never, ever seen this bed. This bed is so great. Where did you find it.

JoshD

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Joshua
OMG!Where did you get it?I would love one of those for Hanniball!

Status
Not open for further replies.