• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*~* Dog Roll Call!! *~*

cupoftea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anna
I think it's 48.

TikiLola

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Alida(Aleeda)
Zoey looks like my Pippy! What is she?
Technically long coat chihuahua, but her mom was short coat and her dad was long coat. She's never grown in a full LC.
Though, her fur around her neck/chest has grown in substantially in the last year or so.
At 5 months old when we got her.

We always have to trim the hair on her feet and her 'pantaloons', and the hair on her ears has always been long,
but her body hair is fairly short (not as short as the short hair chi's though) and her belly is practically nekkid.;)
Around 3 to 4 years old.

Last summer, so she was 7 then. See how her chest has filled out?

She still is mistaken for a Papillion puppy. :rolleyes: I've actually had someone say "are you sure" when I told them she was a chihuahua. I told them that I was pretty sure she was done growing since she was 7 years old! :confused:

The count is still 48

Hrtofau2

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Summer
Technically long coat chihuahua, but her mom was short coat and her dad was long coat. She's never grown in a full LC.
Though, her fur around her neck/chest has grown in substantially in the last year or so.
At 5 months old when we got her.

We always have to trim the hair on her feet and her 'pantaloons', and the hair on her ears has always been long,
but her body hair is fairly short (not as short as the short hair chi's though) and her belly is practically nekkid.;)
Around 3 to 4 years old.

Last summer, so she was 7 then. See how her chest has filled out?

She still is mistaken for a Papillion puppy. :rolleyes: I've actually had someone say "are you sure" when I told them she was a chihuahua. I told them that I was pretty sure she was done growing since she was 7 years old! :confused:

The count is still 48
All we know about Pippy is that his mom was a chi/wiener dog mix. Dad was who knows..His mom looked more wiener dog then chi. But Pippy, well he has the long body, but his coat is not like any chi I have ever seen. His markings? Perfect for Pappion. His coat resembles more Pappy then Chi...but no quite either! As he has matured (He is now 3 going on 4) he rarely sheds, his behavior is very chi like (He spends most his time hiding under our couches from the kids. LOL) He weighs in at all of about 5 pounds. I really think Daddy was a Pappy. But the woman we go him from said she saw his mom tied with the neighbors chi...so who really knows.
his is him a about 9 weeks old. pip.jpg

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
All we know about Pippy is that his mom was a chi/wiener dog mix. Dad was who knows..His mom looked more wiener dog then chi. But Pippy, well he has the long body, but his coat is not like any chi I have ever seen. His markings? Perfect for Pappion. His coat resembles more Pappy then Chi...but no quite either! As he has matured (He is now 3 going on 4) he rarely sheds, his behavior is very chi like (He spends most his time hiding under our couches from the kids. LOL) He weighs in at all of about 5 pounds. I really think Daddy was a Pappy. But the woman we go him from said she saw his mom tied with the neighbors chi...so who really knows.
his is him a about 9 weeks old. View attachment 168719

• :xflove:omg!! that is the most adorable pooch I've ever seen...awwwwwww~~~:heart:

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
I think we are at 64 now!

Make sure you guys are keeping the count with your posts!!

Ribbit21

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Keri
64+2= 66

Murphy: Great Dane 5 yrs old. Typical Scooby Doo goofy personality.

Ripley: English Mastiff 7 yrs old. Very protective, but still super sweet. She has aged a lot in the past year. She was a puppy mill dog and the poor breeding really shows. :(

Mitzi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle "Mitzi"
Chloe my daughter's 2 year old female Miniature Australian Shepherd. She's not mine but I baby sit her while my daughter is at work and while she is hanging out with friend.
Mitzi

041.JPG 003.JPG 003.JPG

Last edited:

Flint

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tamara
67+2 = 69

Brannigan (biggest) is a 6.5 year old Leonberger
Karma (white) is an "almost" 5 yr old mix, I call her the Faux Leonberger - she is an spca dump with Newf/Pyr/St. Bernard (and I suspect now maybe some Aussie) :)