• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*~* Dog Roll Call!! *~*

Kay_belle_12

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kayla
Everyone's puppies are precious!

cupoftea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anna
2 Teckels Bella & Buddy= 39 View attachment 168671
Your dachshunds are adorable. At one point there were 20 at the shelter rescued from a hoarding situation and they were full of personality. I really want to own a long-haired dachshund one day.

fidsmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Thanks Anna. I love them very much, they are very sweet and affectionate pups. :)

Cara

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Cara MacKay
@Sadieladie1994

Peggy - didn't you have a cattle dog pup? Did you have to rehome him? My big bro met a pup recently and was quite taken. I told him it wouldn't be a good fit for him.

ArtBird

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
Oh, the cuteness! You guys have some great dogs!

:heart: :heart: :heart: I have one dog, Jasper, a Pomeranian from a Duluth, Mn Rescue. = 42 :heart: :heart: :heart:
Mail Attachment.jpeg
Jasper is 6, and he is a senior-care & special needs therapy dog, and goes to work w me!

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
I had a 3 y/o cattle dog who I adored. He was poisoned and died. I moved to a place that people are accepting of pets. Management lives on premises. Large dogs allowed including pit bulls etc. Wish I knew of this place before the loss of Prairie. I also have a small yard with the town house and a creek behind me. This place is just over all safer for all of us. thanks for asking. Cattle dogs (Blue heeler) are not for everyone but they are loyal to their family and can be a one person dog.

Tinta

Avenue Veteran
I had a 3 y/o cattle dog who I adored. He was poisoned and died. I moved to a place that people are accepting of pets. Management lives on premises. Large dogs allowed including pit bulls etc. Wish I knew of this place before the loss of Prairie. I also have a small yard with the town house and a creek behind me. This place is just over all safer for all of us. thanks for asking. Cattle dogs (Blue heeler) are not for everyone but they are loyal to their family and can be a one person dog.
How terrible. D:
I'm sorry about Prairie.
Glad you're in a better place now.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
OUr Freckles was a blue heeler cross (with a mutt)..she was by far the smartest dog I have ever seen... She lived 18 1/2 years (vet said she was the longest lived dog at her vet service)..She herded everything by instinct..My hubby nearly lost his mind when she died.

Cara

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Cara MacKay
I'm so sorry, Peggy. I know you were enjoying him. I think they are such cool dogs.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John